Aerial LiDAR is a cutting-edge technology to obtain information about terrain features. Recently we have been operating this method to acquire the Earth remote sensing (ERS) data.
Aerial LiDAR covers the following:
- Generating and updating topographic maps and layouts at a scale of 1 in 500 and less;
- Designing a digital terrain model (DTM);
- Pre-construction survey;
- Monitoring of various objects.
To perform laser aerial survey our company use ALS70 scanner in set with RSD30 camera.
Aerial LiDAR has a great advantage compared to other mapping methods:
- Surveying and processing computerization;
- Quick delivery of up-to-date information;
- Substantial cuts of topographic and geodetic ground operations;
- High data accuracy.